- To ensure fair and transparent trade between buyers and suppliers on account of the quality, quantity and suitability of the trade, its essential to have a proper Inspection, Sampling, Monitoring and Testing of the cargos and commodities.
- Italab is a leading testing, inspection and certification body having its core activity of providing Inspection services Italabs core activity is Inspection Services of Raw materials, Agri Products, Processed Food & Beverages, Tea and Coffee, Minerals, Ores & Metals, Petroleum Products, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, Water, Fertilizers, Scraps more
- Italab also provides Inspection, Sampling & Testing services at mines within India for commodities likes Coal, Minerals & Ores .As a third party Inspection Agency, Italab is a trusted name and recognized nationally and internationally for its services.
- Italab has a team of experienced and experts who identifies the issues at source before they become an issue and provide various Inspection services adhering to industry recognized standards. With its network of laboratories, collection centers and channel partners, we have the presence and resources to protect clients interest.Italab is globally respected as a provider of Inspection services and our certificates are accepted by large number of buyers across the globe.
- Bulk Cargo
- Container Inspection & Supervision
- Load Port, Discharge Port, Pre-Shipment Inspection of Cargo & Commodities
- Weighments and Draft Surveys
- Quality and Quantity Assessment
1. Bulk Cargo
- Draft survey of vessels before and after discharge / loading.
- Conditions of holds prior to loading.
- Inspection and sampling of cargoes prior to shipment.
- Inspection and sampling of cargoes prior to discharge and during the course of discharge.
- Inspection of stowage and condition of cargoes prior to discharge.
- Quantity and quality inspection pre-shipment, during discharge, post-discharge.
2. Container Inspection & Supervision
- Inspection of containers prior to stuffing, on-hire / off hire, post-destuffing.
- Record, tally and condition of cargoes during stuffing and / or destuffing.
- Inspection of containers damaged, prior repairs, supervision of repairs and post-repairs.
- Inspection during loading and / or discharge of containers from vessel.
- Inspection of container for suitability.
- Stuffing supervision of approved cargo.
- Tally count for number of bags being stuffed in containers.
3. Load Port, Discharge Port, Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Cargo Sampling
- Cargo Sealing
- Packing control
- Weighments control
4. Weighing and Draft Surveys
The value of cargo or shipment is an essential and crucial part of a trade and Weighments is one of the most important factor to be determined and verified. Accurate weighing of cargo at port terminals, warehouses or truck loads is essential helping to protect the value of the cargo. Our team of experts can supervise weighing at load and discharge across various ports and client locations. Our supervisors follow the respective standards, processes and specific requirements ensuring best services.
5. Quality and Quantity.